Walk of Fame by Karen Montgomery using Anthology Batiks
Beginning: December 2021
This block of the month program is designed by Karen Montgomery and is being exclusively offered only to shops who participated in Sewposium 2021!
While marathon-watching the Classic Movie Channel, Karen designed this quilt with the Hollywood Walk of Fame in mind. Using batiks from Anthology Batiks, this 12 month program is built on simple piecing techniques with an option of appliqué corner stones.
Each month, you'll create a 12" block that is bordered with 4" pieces, resulting in a 16" finished square.
Border fabrics will be included in this program, but you can also finish the quilt at 48" by 64" without border. With borders, the quilt will finish at 68" by 84".
What to expect:
- A monthly kit with the fabrics specific to that month along with the full-size pattern.
- This is a 12 month program.
- Over 12 yards of fabric to complete this quilt top.
- Borders & binding included.
- Free shipping.
- Packages in your mailbox at end of the month or local pick up available.
- Smaller exclusive shop Facebook group with videos on construction.
- Automatic payments on the first of each month.
The registration fee is a non-refundable fee of $10 to reserve your spot.
With over 12 yards of fabric to complete this top, the monthly fee will be $29.99 per month including free domestic shipping and handling for each kit.
Monthly fee will be charged automatically to your credit card on the 1st of each month, starting in November 2021 your last payment will be in October 2022.
Your monthly kit will be ready for pickup or shipped by the 7th each month.